Friday, November 4, 2011

The Secret to Surviving Canadian Winters

It's a bleak, grey November afternoon and I am struggling with the onset of another seemingly endless, dark Canadian winter. In spite of the fact that my life is literally overflowing with abundance (my family and friends are happy and healthy, I am about to start a new job, I have a big, warm house and a pantry full of good, nutritious food, not to mention plenty of clothes to keep me warm in the coming months) I am filled with dread and something even more subtly malicious...ennui.

I came across this video while searching for a photo for Keith and I watched it...remembering the afternoon (was it really a year ago already?) that I attended "Grandparent's Day" at Peanut's kindergarten. Following is the video and the most sure-fire way to conquer the winter doldrums. Some sage advice from a five-year-old. Enjoy.




No comments: